Please read how we process your personal data if you use our Services, for example by subscribing to our Website (you). This document provides important information about your rights.
Who will process your data:
The controller of your data is the Seller (Data Controller) and other persons who supply their services to us are processors. You may reach the Data Controller at its registered address or at the email: email@example.com.
Why do we process your data, what personal data is involved and what is the legal basis:
We as the Seller are processing your data for the following purposes:
(1) To provide our Services. In order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you under the Terms. This is the fulfilment of the contract between you and us. For this purpose, we may use your data that you have provided to us or will provide to us in the future by registering for or otherwise using the Services. When using our services, you agree that we may retain your data for a reasonable period of time if we are expected to continue to work together in the future. This consent also applies to the storage of your biometric data, such as your fingerprint for the production of jewellery. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete your data unless clause 4 below applies to its retention.
(2) To send newsletters. If you have subscribed to a newsletter, we will occasionally send you a newsletter about our Services to fulfil your order. If you have registered on the Website and have not refused receiving newsletters about our Services, we may occasionally send you such a newsletter because it is our legitimate interest. You can reject newsletters anytime, as described below (“Objections against processing”). If we explicitly ask you if you want to receive our newsletter and you do not confirm your interest, we take it as a refusal to process and we will not send you newsletters.
(3) To promote and improve Services. If you use our Services, we will occasionally inform you of the news relating to such Services. This applies even in case that you would not subscribe to a newsletter. Subscription to a newsletter could be refused at any time, whereas promotion of our Services is our legitimate interest.
(4) To protect our rights: As the Seller we may process your data which are necessary to exercise our rights. We may also need your data after you cancel your registration in order to protect our rights. Such a purpose is our legitimate interest and we are entitled to process the data you have given us or that you will transfer to us in the future in the course of dealing with your use of the Website. Such data may include, in particular, your name, contact information and details of the registration process.
(5) To fulfill our statutory obligations. For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will work with such information so that no newsletters are sent to you.
What is the period for which we will process your data:
Data according to subparagraph (1) – providing Services – will be processed for the duration of your registration.
Data according to subparagraph (2) – sending newsletters – will be processed until you reject sending newsletters.
Data according to subparagraph (3) – promotion and improvement of Services – will be processed as long as our legitimate interest lasts or until you refuse such data processing.
Data according to subparagraph (4) – protecting our rights – will be processed until the legitimate interest lasts.
Data according to subparagraph (5) – fulfilling statutory obligations – will be processed until the statutory obligation lasts.
To whom we may transfer your data:
We may transmit your data to other processors who provide us with IT, marketing and other support services, always in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes. If we transmit your data outside of the EU, protection of the data will be ensured under standard contractual clauses. Additional information may be obtained on the European Commission’s Platforms.
Legal rules on personal data protection guarantee variety of rights in the area of personal data protection to you: to the extent guaranteed by legal rules on personal data protection – especially GDPR – you may request access to your data from us (information about what your specific data we process and how do we work with them); you may request restriction of the processing of your data (which means that we do not delete the data but we will not work with them); you may request data deletion and correction of your data (always if the legal conditions are met); and you also have the right to object to the processing of your data and you may exercise your right to data portability. To exercise any of these rights, contact us via the above mentioned contact details – the easiest way is to send us an email and we would be glad to help you exercise your rights. If you believe that we are violating legal rules by processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervising authority (for Czechia the Czech Data Protection Office – www.uoou.cz).
Objections against processing: If you do not agree with using your personal data for purposes of sending newsletters, you may refuse it. The easiest way is to use the link included in each newsletter for such a purpose, or you can send us an objection by e-mail or letter and, if technically possible, even when you register. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending you newsletters. You may also refuse other processing based on a legitimate interest and we will limit the processing, unless we prove serious and qualified legitimate reasons for processing.
Cookies and other network identifiers
When you use our Website, we or third parties store small identification files, collectively called cookies, on your computer that allow us to recognize that you are returning to our Website from the same computer, allow us to remember some of your choices, and allow us to verify whether you belong to a group to which a particular advertisement should be shown. We also use measurement pixels (sometimes called web beacons), which are small images on a web page that are designated to collect certain information from your computer, such as its IP address or browser type.
The Seller does not use any of these network identifiers to identify as an individual by associating by linking the identification or contact information it holds of you to the identifier.
Some cookies and other network identifiers on our Website are operated in whole or in part by third parties. These parties have their own terms and conditions governing the use of the network identifiers. Please familiarise yourself with these terms as well:
To the extent that cookies and other network identifiers may also be your personal data, you have the rights set out above under “Your rights”.
Processing of your data when you visit a brick-and-mortar shop
Our brick-and-mortar stores are monitored by CCTV. We place cameras in these locations to protect our legitimate interests, which are the prevention of damage and the protection of property. The operation of the camera systems is provided by an external contractor. Only our authorised employees and authorised employees of the processor have access to the recordings and the servers on which they are stored. The areas where we have cameras located are always properly marked. Camera footage from our stores and surrounding areas is processed for a maximum of 30 days from the date of recording.